You already know social media has the power to super-size your business growth - but why does it have to be so freaking hard?
You post. You share. You comment. Where are those results you’ve been so desperately seeking?
Take a breath. Step away from your Facebook app. And pay attention - because I’ve got you covered.
Are you ready to discover how to use social media to increase your audience, boost your business, and improve your sales?
In this step-by-step course, I’ll help you develop an actionable social media plan for your business which is realistic to follow, and designed to reach the right audience, with the right content.
Did you spot the key words there - ‘actionable’ and ‘realistic’.
You don’t have to be on all the platforms, all the time to make social media work for your business.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Created a social media strategy to help you meet your business goals.
- Selected the social media platforms that will most successfully connect your business with your target audience.
- Created content for each of your chosen platforms.
- Completed a monthly plan so you can get out ahead with your social media marketing and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Created a Facebook ad and know how to measure its performance (if you choose to use paid advertising).
Using video lessons and workbooks, I take you through the basics, the do’s, the don’ts and the advanced techniques for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Plus I show you the tools I use for my own business and social media clients.
And, yes, unlike most social media courses, I’ve included training on Facebook Ads. It’s such a powerful platform, when used as an integral part of your social media strategy - it just didn’t seem right to leave it out. Even if you’ve never used Ads Manager or Power Editor before, by the end of this course you will be able to confidently create an advertising campaign to help grow your business.
BONUS - The first 10 sign-ups get a FREE Group coaching call with me! You will learn: How to grow your Instagram account. I will share a secret with you that no one ever talks about 🙊
You can grow your Instagram account too, without putting hours and hours of work into it. These tricks are usually not shared, but hey, I feel like it’s time to share it with you! 😁
Throughout the course and beyond you’ll be supported by me, Nadine, an experienced social media consultant. When you buy the course you’ll be invited to join my Social Media Rockstars Facebook Group where you can ask questions, get feedback and meet your fellow students. This group is a great opportunity for collective learning - as other students share what’s worked well and not-so-well for their business.
The Social Media Rockstar Course is right for you if:
- You’re completely new to using social media for your business and don’t know how to get started with a consistent, manageable marketing routine.
- You’re already using social media marketing but have been disappointed by the results and can’t make it work for your business.
- You’re overwhelmed by how much time and energy you invest in social media marketing right now, and want to get better results with less effort.
This is a social media marketing course you can keep coming back to.
I cover all the major platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. But you don’t need to be active on all of them. The course helps you choose which platforms to focus on.
And if in the future you’d like to add another platform to your strategy, you can come back to the course and learn the basics + more advanced techniques.
Hi - I’m Nadine, a social media consultant with a bachelor's degree in Communications and six years experience of managing client’s social media accounts.
I was the Social Media Manager for the biggest radio network in Switzerland, I’ve written Social Media strategies for large corporations and, grown my own social media following for my popular travel blog.
Now I manage social media accounts for small to medium size businesses in a variety of business including cosmetics, restaurants and event venues.
In short - I help businesses use social media marketing to grow their audience and their customer base.